India is urbanizing at a rapid pace. To enable sustainable growth in cities and make them more liveable, it is essential to focus on data-driven planning and policy formulation. As a step towards this, AMPLIFI - Assessment and Monitoring Platform for Liveable, Inclusive and Future-ready India - has been launchedby the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs as an urban data hub for India. It acts as a single place for urban data for all stakeholders across the quadruple helix (Government, Industry, Academia and Community). AMPLIFI serves as a repository of data derived from various assessment frameworks carried out by the Ministry round the year as well as other data being collected by cities. The data is gathered across various categories vis. mobility, water, wastewater, sanitation, solid waste management, housing,environment, education and others.
AMPLIFI is an online web resource that provides simple and quick access to collections of time series data. It has advanced functions for selecting and displaying data, performing customized queries, downloading data, and creating charts. Users can create dynamic custom reports based on their selection of cities and data points.
Key Features include:
• Simple and quick access to data across 10+ urban categories
• Enhanced visualizations and analysis capabilities
• Data and metadata (definitions and source notes) downloads in multiple formats
• Various display formats – tables and charts
• Easy filtering options – Category, Data Point, City
• Features to create and download reports